Doctor’s Office Policies
Welcome to New Radiance Cosmetic Centers’ NewRadianceCoolSculpting.com website! Our goal is to provide the highest quality of services as we partner with you to help you achieve your goals. We ask that you consider our policies not as restrictions, but as indispensable rules. Our policies allow us to provide high standards of service at a competitive price. With regard to appointment cancellation fees, these are unfortunately necessary due to unavoidable expenses and valuable time allocated to clients and patients when they make the appointments. Please thoroughly review our financial policies below.
Medical Office: Stephen Channey, MD (Fort Lauderdale) and Douglas Dedo, MD (Palm Beach Gardens/Port St. Lucie/Wellington). The patient and any other person responsible for payment has a right to refuse to pay, cancel payment or be reimbursed for payment for any other service, examination or treatment that is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the advertisement for the free, discounted fee, or reduced fee service, examination or treatment. Asterisks reflect New Customer Discount Offer, this cannot be combined with any other offers, services or discounts.
In order to provide you with outstanding service and competitive pricing, we must adhere to strict financial policies. Please review our policies thoroughly.
- Appointment Scheduling, Credit Card Requirement: We require a major credit card to schedule and “hold” all appointments (consults and scheduled procedures) at the time of scheduling. Scheduling a consultation or service is automatic acceptance of our financial policies.
- Appointment Arrival Time: Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for travel delays and paperwork. This also ensures that you are able to take full advantage of the time you are scheduled for. As a medical office, we must honor scheduled times in order to provide prompt, professional, and outstanding services.
- Appointment Confirmation: All appointments are confirmed at the time they are made: We will send you a courtesy Appointment Reminder by text and/or email prior to your appointment. As your appointment is confirmed, it is your responsibility to cancel and or reschedule the appointment if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment time.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours (1 full day prior to your appointment time), have a cancellation fee of $75. Same Day Cancellations are considered “No-Shows” and are charged a fee of $100. Please note: These charges DO NOT cover our costs of having a room, provider and equipment set aside for service appointments. These policies are necessary in order for us to maintain the availability of our time and resources for you as well as others.
- Following Treatment Protocols: We make every effort to educate and provide outstanding services. We always operate in a safe manner for your safety and protection. If you arrive for your appointment and have not followed the protocols that apply to that appointment you will be charged a No Show Fee of $100.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive late, we will make every effort to accommodate you the same day. However, if this is impossible, you will be charged a No Show Fee.
- Reschedules: We request 48 hours notice to reschedule an appointment in order to allow us to use that time slot for another customer. We understand schedules change and things come up which may require you to reschedule an appointment and therefore extend a 24 hour grace period before you get charged a cancellation fee.
- Bad Checks: Checks returned for insufficient funds are charged a $50 handling fee without exception. Balances owed due to checks with insufficient funds must be paid immediately using any other form of payment. Balances not paid are subject to Florida Statute XLVI Crimes, Chapter 832 “Violations Involving Checks and Drafts”.
- Refunds & Gift Cards: All sales for services, products, and gift cards are final.
- Emergencies: Documented emergency situations will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Payment is due in full when services are rendered. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, personal checks (with matching ID for name and address), and cash.
- Balances owed: Balances owed must be paid prior to receiving any further services.
Our office hours vary by location (please call to confirm), generally:
- 9:00 am – 7:00 pm – Monday through Friday
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm – Friday and Saturday
- Some Locations are Open for Limited Hours on Sunday
If we are not open, leave a message on our voicemail or with our service, and we will attempt to contact you ASAP to accommodate your schedule. We are happy to assist you with that request and expect that you do so in accordance with our cancellation policy outlined above. Our voicemail and service will date and time-stamp your call ensuring accurate recording of your record to cancel or change an appointment.
- All prices, policies and services are subject to change without notice.
- Scheduling an appointment is your acceptance of these policies.
- All sales are final.
Walk-Ins – We accept clients without an appointment based on availability. Please feel free to walk-in at your convenience, we will make every attempt to accommodate you.
Children– For the safety of your children, and as a courtesy to our other clients, children are not permitted in the office. There are many items that may pose a risk to children. Additionally, many of our clients look forward to their services as a means to relax and unwind. For young adults under 18 who are receiving services, it is required that they are under adult supervision while at the facility.
Pets– Pets other than documented service animals are not permitted in our facilities. All service animals must have proper documentation for review.
Tell-A-Friend– Referrals are greatly appreciated and are the highest compliment you can give us at New Radiance Cosmetic Centers. Each referral who purchases a treatment entitles you to a credit of $50 to be used towards any service of your choice.
Celebrity Client Policy– Most of our clients are well-known individuals both locally and from surrounding areas. We have clients who are media personalities, in the movie industry, and well-known personalities. Although we can 100% guarantee your confidentiality and privacy, we cannot control the behaviour of other clients.
Age Limit– The minimum age for clients and patients at New Radiance Cosmetic Centers is 18, unless accompanied by a parent. If you are pregnant, or believe you may be, please inform us when you schedule your appointment as well when you arrive.
Legal Policies – The contents of this website is copyrighted by New Radiance Cosmetic Centers. No use or reproduction of this web site may be made without the written consent of New Radiance Cosmetic Centers.